To apply for this position, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Our Tax Intern opportunity has a strong focus on real-life experience and is ideal for current accounting students or recent graduates. You will have the chance to train with and shadow leaders in the tax industry, and gain applicable, hands-on experience of what it’s like to work at a dynamic tax firm. You will attain knowledge of domestic tax preparation, which includes learning tax software and basic bookkeeping services, in addition to gaining insight of what an exceptional client experience looks like. Our core values are vital to our organization, therefore you must demonstrate selflessness, effectiveness, commitment, and professionalism in your cover letter, resume, interview, and your past work and educational experience. We are seeking a candidate who would like to understand if the tax industry is a viable career path for them in their near future.
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics, or related field and/or an advanced degree in accounting
- Taxation, JD, or LLM
- Open-minded and willing to learn new things
- Self-starter with initiative to seek out opportunities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of Five Stone associates